Thank you for visitint our blog. I'm Tekorin from Tokyo. My name is actually TenTen but my mom calls me Tekorin.
Sometimes my mom writes this blog. Sometimes I write.
Sorry my English is sometimes so furrnny like my Mom's.
Hope I can meet lots of furriends!!

2010年5月6日木曜日

A Holiday in Tomiura



Hello from B-sensei!!
I'm sorry my mom was so slow to post again.


I had diarrhea and was feeling a little sick.
Mom went to the vet (thank Cat-God I didn't have to go)
and brought home some medicine for me.
And now I feel so much better!!

During the Golden Week,dad and mom went to Tomiura.




Tomiura is a small town in Chiba Prefecture.
Chiba is next to Tokyo.
Daddy's aunt and uncle live there.
Actually,I have been there several times with mom and dad when I was young.
(mom and dad were young,too!)

Tomiura is really a nice place.
Mom will update the pictures taken by dad below.
Hope you can feel the atmosphere...



This time us 3 Amigos stayed home.




Mom and Dad had a wonderful dishes like this!!!









They look delicious!!
We want treats,too!



WE WANT TREATS!!!


When dad was a child,he spent the whole summer in Tomiura.
Tomiura is his second hometown.
(His hometown is Yokohama)
Mom and Dad had a wonderful holiday in Tomiura!!


Hope you enjoy dad's pictures of Tomiura!!!



















9 件のコメント:

  1. It looks SO lovely there. we are happy your mom and dad had a great time and the foods like YUMMY!

    返信削除
  2. We are glad you are feeling better....
    Mom and Dad had a wonderful trip. The food look delicious and beautifully presented.
    We enjoyed the photos of the scenery and the beach. It looked like a lot of tents on the beach. Do people camp on the beach?
    Thank you for the lovely post.
    We think # 5 that you listed on our post is right.
    Madi and Mom

    返信削除
  3. I'm sorry you were not feeling well. Gorgeous photos!!!

    返信削除
  4. We're glad to hear B-sensei is feeling better...We hope you all got your treats when Mom and Dad came home!...Tomiura looks like a beautiful, serene place; I love the contrast of the last two photos...Hope you all have a lovely day sweet friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    返信削除
  5. Meow..meow..
    I 'm so happy to read
    that you are feeling better :))
    Love your lovely shots!!

    Wow!!
    Your Daddy makes wonderful shots
    the nature is amazing there :)))
    Thanks for sharing this beauty.
    (ps. Tomorrow I must go to the Vet :(
    Only for healthy check,
    Its normal in our country two times a year:(

    Hugs to all Kareltje =^.^=

    返信削除
  6. Hi Teko, B-sensei and Ku-suke!

    I hope you had lots and lots of treats!

    B-sensei - me and Charlie are so sorry to hear you weren't well - we are glad to hear that the medication mum gave you has worked and you are feeling a little better - please take care!

    Tomiura looks absoulutely amazing - very peaceful and the beach is so lovely and soothing. We are so glad your mum and dad had a wonderful time there. Thank you for sharing these fantastic pics of this wonderful place.

    You are very sweet kitties to be so good looking after your home!

    Take care
    x

    返信削除
  7. We are happy that you are better and that mom was able to bring medicine home to you.
    The pictures of Tomiura are beautiful. It must have been a lovely trip.
    We are hoping that you got to have some yummy treats.
    Hugs and purrs from all of us at
    Boo-Bahs Little Sunshines

    返信削除
  8. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. I sure am glad that your tummy is feeling better!!!

    返信削除
  9. What a pretty blog you have! Such lovely photos! The food looks amazingly yummy and the photos of Tomiura are gorgeous.

    I am sorry B-sensie is not feeling well. Paws crossed that you feel better soon! You are all very pretty kitties!

    Suka

    返信削除